2019 HSHL Pre-Application
The Haunted Schoolhouse & Haunted Laboratory is now hiring for all PAID positions for the 2019 Halloween season.
- Please first complete the pre-application below
- Then we will ALSO need you to attend one of our Hiring Event days for interviews & auditions (you do not need to attend BOTH, just one):
- Saturday, August 24 ~ 1pm (3pm for makeup artists)
- Sunday, September 1 ~ 1pm (3pm for makeup artists)
- Report to the single Blue Door on the side of the Haunted Schoolhouse DO NOT, repeat, DO NOT, report to the escape room/axe throwing entrance. The Blue Door is on the opposite side of the building.
- All applicants must be at least 16-years old, though we prefer 18 & over.
- All new employees are paid Ohio Minimum Wage ($8.55) to start.
- Actors are required to report to work NO LATER than 1 hour prior to opening to allow for makeup application and wardrobe, and may be required to work well past the listed closing time, depending on how busy we are.
- Friday & Saturday OPEN hours (NOT work hours, see above): 7pm-Midnight ~ Except Friday 9/13, which is 8-11pm
- Sunday OPEN hours (NOT work hours, see above): 6-9pm
- Halloween OPEN hours (NOT work hours, see above): 8-11pm
- All other employees must report to work NO LATER than 30 minutes prior to opening, some positions will require arrival 1 hour or more before opening.
- Not all employees will be required to work for the Friday, September 13th Glowstick Night. Those who are will be notified between hiring and the 13th.
Please direct any further questions to firstname.lastname@example.org